2. Acceptance of the Policy. You accept this Policy by using any part of the Application, including by setting up or registering a user account.
3. Changes to Policy. If we make any significant changes to this Policy we will notify you by email or flag this Policy on the Application as updated. You agree to our use of electronic communications with you for purposes of this Policy. If you do not agree to the changes to this Policy, we will continue to maintain and use PI previously collected in accordance with the Policy in force as of that date, but we reserve the right to terminate your further use of your account and your access to any Application functionality.
4. PI. We collect PI that you provide us in connection with your creation of an account. This Information includes your username, password, full name, email, age, city of residence, and other information related to your use of the Application. We primarily use PI to communicate with you about the Application and our services, to help you manage your access to the Application, to analyze activity on the Application, to assess and address security issues, and to generally administer and improve the Application. We may also use your PI to provide you with newsletters or our own marketing materials. We use Information in the aggregate for our business purposes and other than as specified in this Policy, we do not use aggregated information in a manner that allows identification of an individual user.
5. Legal. We may use PI as required or permitted by law, including in response to service of legal process (court order, summons, subpoena, and the like). We may disclose PI to law enforcement or regulatory authorities as part of an investigation into activity at the Application (such as a suspected breach) or in connection with your account. We shall use reasonable measures to limit disclosure and use of such PI. We may use PI in connection with the establishment or defense of legal claims.
6. Security. Although no electronic method of transmission or storage is completely secure, we have, or have caused to be, implemented technical, physical and administrative safeguards designed to protect PI against loss and against unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We may retain PI as necessary for the purposes stated in Sections 4 or 5 or to otherwise meet legal requirements.
7. Anonymous Information. We may collect AI regarding your use of the Application, such as computer-related information (the device or browser type you use, your Internet Protocol address, language data, certain plug-in data, and browser history data.) We may send to your device a “cookie” or “pixel tag” that contains an identification number that is unique to the device you are using. You may decline, through your browser or machine settings, to provide such cookies or other information to us, although some of the Application’s features or services may not function properly as a result, and some services may not be available at all. We may use this AI to operate the Application, to enhance the Application, to understand how our Application is used, to investigate and verify proper use of the Application, and to monitor the security and integrity of the Application.
8. Third Party Agents – Access to and Use of the Information. We contract with third parties to assist us in administering the Application and hosting the Information. This may require you or us to share Information in order to make the Application available for your use. Such third parties agree with us to maintain your privacy at least with the level of protection set forth in this Policy.
10. Transfer of Information. We may transfer any information we have about you as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of a company reorganization or other change in company control. We will cause the new entity or owner of our business to agree to comply with the terms of this Policy.
11. Information about Children. We do not knowingly collect PI from or about children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that their child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, they should contact us.
12. Your Access to PI. You may request access or updates to your PI or request a correction be made to an inaccuracy in your PI by contacting us as set out below or by using the functionality available on the Application. For security purposes, we may request PI from you in connection with such request.
13. Deleting and Retention of PI. You may request that we delete or deactivate your account or otherwise delete PI, and we shall attempt to accommodate such requests. However, we may retain and use PI for such periods of time as required by law.
14. Third Party Tracking. Information is collected in connection with your use of the Application and it may be shared with third parties. We may not recognize or respond to Do Not Track signals.
15. Effective Date of Policy. The effective date of this Policy is September 25, 2018.
16. Applicable Jurisdiction. This Policy is governed by the laws of the State of New York. We do not represent that it complies with privacy laws outside the United States. If your use of the Application would be subject to the laws of a jurisdiction with which this Policy does not comply, you shall not use the Application.
17. Contact. Please contact us with any questions or comments you may have using the following contact information:
16192 Coastal Highway
Lewes, Delaware 19958 USA